Friday, January 5, 2018

If

If 
If only
Gently swiping away your tears
The mission
To make you see 
The things you always fear
I stand by you
With you
And Walk along
I make you look like my precious love song
Look 
Look away
The constant stare that gives me away
The selfless heart melts down
When you show up 
Creates the desire of endless love
Chits and chats
Grooving up the new fate
Naughtiness
The new dish in the same plate
Those lips
Murmur like if all of it were true
Lipsticks trying to distract me with the view
Seduction and all
Makes me want to fall
You are all
That my eyes search for
Morning, daylight 
And the pitch dark night
Eyes drooling even when you have no energy
Sleep never comes in between
Nor other attractions
Those little slangs you get used to
What makes us one out of two
Sometimes I wish
I just wish
You were mine
All mine
But heart is it?
Understands
That its complicatedly fine

Just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pratik.ghimire01@gmail.com