Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Freedom on Demand

Hey
Bob here
I have been away for a while
Sailing through the winds
Waves and thunders
Of Joy and Scares
Hanging out with the experiences
Of near death misfortunes
Truth to speak
My wife
All alone
Flunking with some old hog
I can hear the rumors
But if they are actually true
Brave navy officer they say
But am I just a play?
Towards the end of those dark clouds
I still search for a rainbow to slide away
My daughter is trying to speak a word now
I am by the time home
She'll be calling someone else her stepdad blimey
Trade off the journey of these sunking ships
I just want to end this misery amd trips
Home is what I search for
A family
Where my wife feels the need
Trains of ups and downs I seek
Just no more sneak peeks
Let me lie down
The rages of wisdom
The ship sails down the lonely kingdom
The dark clouds rising by
I feel the fate's gonna collide
With death stars watching by
Circling around the span of time
Farewell speaks
The betrayals and misery
I rest finally
Step up the path of happy days
Or down under my pyre burns
Oh heaven take me in
I may have committed sins
Finally I lay down under the palm tree
The past is gone
I feel free
Freedom awaits
Freedom awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pratik.ghimire01@gmail.com