Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hooked

In the midst of darkness
Smelling your fragmented odour
Lying there with these eyes staring
But the alcohol’s making it all blur

The appeal is higher
The heat has embraced from your body
Lowering the signals to jump in
I push the button to level up the tier

The wildness in engorging
Pavements and the neatness of the hotel
I invite you towards my agora
Temptation increment like a genie out of the bottle

Make a wish, you whispered
I found your lipstick all messed up on my lips
The eyes stuck at each other for a while
Gravity assisting those hands to pull you by the hips

The room was lit
All gone except the passion for romance
The moment was lived with the traces of seduction
Oh well, applauds for the overall performance

Lying down beside with her bare back
Sweats toiling down with the lack of desire
All dressed up now with no feelings gained or lost
This ended our ever searching pleasure

I search for romance but all she needed was action
Approached for my wallet oh yes she did
Small pleasure was just a mere distraction
Coz I know it doesn’t hand in life betrayals

No comments:

Post a Comment

pratik.ghimire01@gmail.com