Tuesday, August 1, 2017

One Lost Jigsaw

Towards the end
I always hope
For the sadness to elope
Our life
With the colors faded
Hope the rays would find the ways
Surrogate
The loneliness in the time
I feel like its beheaded
Gotta feel something tonight
Feel the pressure I might
Globally awaken
Distanced from my world
I always kept my life "on hold"
Rowing down the sea of seldom fight
I find myself
Lost and demantled
Sailing by the songs of faith
I find a way ahead
Mystery is a key to the book
I turned towards the next locks of stories
Dialing down the numbers I felt
The same old feeling of loneliness
Dragging the body to the fireplace
Its cold inside
Emptiness
Characters new and standing by
Filling my life behind
Trying to create a life
in progress
Stop, Stare
Wonder
Strangers
Step by step, the vision
Bitterness, ugliest of truths
I see a world of utter reality
Living
Alive,
Soulless life
Pains bounded within desperation
Sarcasms and laughter
Limited inside
Boundaries
Boundaries of happiness
I feel different
Like that one jigsaw
Lost
Incomplete Puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

pratik.ghimire01@gmail.com