Monday, February 17, 2020

The Hundredth

Those trembling lips
Making me insane
Sweats toiling down the face
But you will disappear without even a trace
I lift my dagger
In the midst of my personal graveyard
One more client
Quenching my satisfaction
Filling the darkness in his eyes
Bloodshed is what keeps me alive
I sense the fear
That’s turning me on
Changing into the second gear
I strike on his head
Oh sooner or later, he’ll be dead
The glow on my face
What can I expect?
The dead body so calm and still
That sums up my tonight’s drill
I start to dig again
For a new applicant
Letting him enter the haunted cemetery
This marks my hundredth 
Some more to come, some to cherish
Before all my deeds are revealed
My masked face on the front page of the paper
I smile and move on as always
Till the day, the mystery is solved
I carry on
I carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

pratik.ghimire01@gmail.com