Thursday, June 20, 2019

Silent Cemetery

When you finally get to mourn for your losses
The darkness has become your shadow
The tears as the only companion
The only companion as the loneliness
When you can’t avoid the emotional breakdown
When all your covers are blown
When the queen is only left on our throne
The only obstacle left is to move on

I have my eyes over you
From a distance, of course
It may sound absurd
I may have felt your emotions
Couldn’t make a physical appearance
I could empty your sadness to mine
And gift you with a smile
But I haven’t been able to do it for a while
I have been falling apart
True as it sounds, it ended like that

Now you stand near me
The decaying souls
The dug up graveyard of emotions
Cold as it should be
There you are
Beside my cemetery of silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pratik.ghimire01@gmail.com